The school provides residential facilities for boys and girls on campus. All the hostels are well appointed and have the facilities that help the children live and grow in an environment that they can identify as their home. Trained staff members , including a housemaster, a matron and four wardens along with a whole range of support staff are entrusted with the well being of the children and to ensure that the needs of our pupils are fully met with. Hostel facilities are available both for boys & girls from class III to XII in separate blocks.
The school places much emphasis on the importance of students taking responsibility for themselves, and for each other, within a very carefully supervised framework. For our boarders, the hostel is also home and as such provides every facility for study, leisure and a warm sense of community living which can add so much to school days and life later. The school strongly believes that the values of caring, sharing, and community living must be inculcated in our students from the very beginning. As the children move to senior classes, they are provided shared rooms.
Hostel facilities are available both for boys & girls from class III to XII in separate blocks.
Admission in Hostels
The following are the general conditions for admission in hostels of Vidya Bhawan:
- the minimum age of admission to the hostel is seven years,
- seats are allotted as and when there is a vacancy in the school and the hostel,
- the application for registration should be made on the prescribed form, which can be obtained from the office on payment of Rs. 200.00 only,
- the registration fee is non-refundable and
- the students declared eligible for admission to the hostel shall be required to deposit the first installment of fees immediately, failing which the admission may be cancelled. They must join within three days of their being offered a seat in the hostel.
There are four hostels there for boys and one for girls.
Hostels for Boys
- Lodha Niwas
- Aravali Sadan
- Calcutta Sadan
Hostels for girls